Steele Hotels Pet Policy
- Guests must communicate pets’ presence at reservation.
- Only domestic house pets accepted.
- Pet must be fully trained and appropriately leashed by guests inside and outside of the hotel.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets on hotel property and in the neighbourhood.
- The guest must agree that their pet is never left unattended in the room unless the pet is confined to a kennel or carrier.
- Room attendants are not required to service the room unless the pet is confined or the guest is present. Please advise housekeeping of a convenient time for service, if required.
- Guests must agree that pets will not be bathed in hotel rooms.
- Pets are not permitted in any of the restaurants or lounges, meeting rooms, fitness room or business center.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced. If loss revenue results, the owner will be responsible for reimbursement.
- Any room that requires extra cleaning as a result of shedding or any other mishap will be charged, to your credit card, a fee of $75.00 plus tax.
- Should damages result in the need to shampoo the room and there is a loss of revenue, an additional one night’s accommodation will be charged to your credit card.
- Guests are fully responsible, morally and financially, for any and all damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet’s presence during their stay.
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operators from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the pet’s presence.
- Hotel Management reserves the right to perform room inspections during your stay.
- For the protection of you as a guest, we encourage you to contact the Front Desk and ask for an inspection of your room 10-15 minutes before you check out.
Please note not all Steele Hotels are pet-friendly. Please check with individual properties regarding their acceptance of pets.