Commitment to Cleanliness and Safety
To Our Valued Guests & Employees,
We have served the travelling public for over 50 years. Whether you have been a guest for the past 50 years, or staying with us for the first time, we look forward to welcoming you.
Cleanliness has always been our priority, but due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have enhanced our procedures. The safety of our guests and employees is our main priority, therefore, we have implemented the following additional measures;
- Enhanced cleaning protocols, with particular focus on high traffic and high contact areas.
- Increased signage and enhanced social distancing measures
- Additional hand sanitizing stations installed throughout our properties
- Modified procedures to limit contact during check-in and check-out
- Once guest rooms are cleaned they are sealed and not entered in again until your arrival
- We have switched to wrapped disposable items wherever possible. Items that are not disposable are cleaned and sealed for your protection
- All cutlery is cleaned in high-temperature commercial dishwashers and sealed for your protection
- All food served in our restaurants is covered
- We will have dedicated servers to remove used dishes when possible. Any servers required to remove used dishes will wear gloves and dispose of them after clearing table
- All employees are required to wear masks and are temperature checked throughout the day.
- Increased communications with our guests and employees on important health and safety measures.
We look forward to seeing you!