It feels good to GO GREEN
Helping to conserve water, energy, and other resources is rewarding for you and the environment at Steele Hotels.
Steele Hotel is very pleased to offer our guests the option to forego housekeeping services and in exchange, they will receive a $7 food and beverage voucher or 75 FTC points per night of their stay.
If you participate in the “GO GREEN” program, you are declining ALL housekeeping services for that day. This includes all room cleaning and trash removal. Housekeeping staff will not enter your room. Items such as coffee and bath amenities will not be automatically replenished, but you may visit the front desk for additional items if necessary.
Help our environment. GO GREEN
Terms & Conditions:
- To participate in the “GO GREEN” program, guests must indicate their interest upon reserving their room, at check-in or before 7 pm the night prior.
- Guests are not eligible for this program on long-term rental. Minimum of two night stay to qualify for the program (Does not include the day of departure).
- Voucher of choice will be issued for each night housekeeping are declined.
- Participating guests will receive a $7 food & beverage voucher per day or 75 FTC points per day upon check-out
- Food & Beverage Vouchers are only accepted at Steele Hotel restaurants and lounges in the hotel for which the guest is staying and on the date valid.
- Food & Beverage Vouchers must be presented to the server before paying the bill.
- Food & Beverage Vouchers cannot be used towards room rate.
- Food & Beverage Vouchers do not count as gratuity.
- No refund for partial use will be given for Food & Beverage Vouchers.
- Food & Beverage voucher expire on the day of check-out.
- FTC points voucher accepted at all Steele Hotels.
- For FTC Points you must present your vouchers to front desk agent upon check-out to receive points.